About The Tournament
The Richard & Kathleen Donnelly Family Foundation was established with the hopes to raise money to help people who are in need.
This money raised through this golf outing will go to Juvenile Diabetes research along with others, which has affected many people close to our hearts. With your help we can get one step closer to finding the cure to these chronic diseases.
Please join us on June 19th for golf, food, and entertainment.
Check in will be at 9AM and tee time will be 11AM. Monday June 19th, 2017
Trump National Golf Club
500 West Branch Ave.
Pine Hill, NJ 08021
Tournament Type: Shamble with 1 best ball of 4
- Check in 9:00 am for a Continental breakfast
- Shotgun start at 11:00 am
- Lunch served at two location on the course—grilled hamburgers and hot dogs
- Cocktails at 5 pm
- Dinner at 6 pm
- Open bar all day (on circulating carts)
- All Golfers Receive: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, shirt and gift bag
There will be prizes for golf, door prizes and silent auction of gift baskets
- Million Dollar Hole-in-One Contest
- Longest Drive Contest
- Closest to the Hole on Par 3’s with a CAR for Hole-in-One
- Other items include:
- Restaurant Gift Certificates
- Aldo Lamberti’s
- The Capital Grille
- Ruth’s Chris
- Tickets to Philly Events
- Suite Tickets to Flyers
- Suite Tickets to 76er’s
- Suite Tickets to Eagles
- And Much More!